|Behavioral & Social Sciences Awards|
|Richard Kalish Innovative Publication Award|
|Distinguished Career Award|
|Distinguished Mentorship Award|
|Student Research Award|
Distinguished Mentorship in Gerontology Award
- Nominees must be (or if retired, must have been) a member of the BSS Section.
- A formal nomination letter summarizing the mentor's influence on students and colleagues.
- A list of the nominee's proteges, their occupations, and their accomplishments.
- No more than four (4) additional endorsements.
- The letters should be written by the nominee's protege's.
- The letters should be selected to reflect the range of the nominee's influence.
- The letters should provide specific information about mentoring, rather than focusing on the nominee's other professional accomplishments.
- A current Curriculum Vitae.