- NEW! GSA Emerging Scholar and Professional Organization (ESPO) Professional Development Webinar Series: Providing information to emerging scholars on professional development. These webinars will complement and extend the mentoring and training opportunities provided during the GSA Annual Scientific Meeting. The first webinar focuses on helping early career scholars understand and manage the publishing process. Learn more.
- October 2013 Joint Newsletter from ESPO and the Canadian Association for Gerontology
- Materials from the "How to Publish" Preconference Workshop Held at GSA's 2012 Annual Scientific Meeting (PDF format)
- Non-Academic Careers in Aging for Emerging Scholars (PowerPoint format)
- Bridging the Student-to-Professional Gap (PowerPoint format)
- Academic Positions Across the Full Spectrum (PowerPoint format)
- Ladder Mentoring and the GSA Mentoring Task Force (PowerPoint format)
- Finding Your Gerontology Career Niche (PDF format)