Want to receive an Exhibitor Prospectus? Email your full contact information to
The Gerontological Society of America’s 66th Annual Scientific Meeting is a unique opportunity to showcase your products, programs, publications, and other materials to a targeted audience of authorities in the field of gerontology. Exhibiting at GSA gives your organization exposure to more than 4,000 professionals from all over the United States, Canada, and many other countries.
You will be able to make important contacts with industry colleagues and there will be many opportunities to hear feedback and obtain ideas about future products and services. For more information, please contact Jason Hawthorne Petty at 202.587.2830 or
Who Exhibits?More than 100 exhibitors attend the GSA Annual Scientific Meeting, including:
- Government Agencies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Geriatric Care Centers
- Universities and Colleges
- Associations and Societies
- Nutritional Organizations and Suppliers
All booths are 8’ deep by 8’ wide and are available on a first-come, first-served basis!!
GSA Attendee Section Affiliation
Social Research, Policy and Practice 19%
Biological Sciences 5%
Health Sciences 27%
Behavioral and Social Sciences 49%
GSA Attendee Career Focus
Patient Care 4%
Direct Service 2%
- One (1) free (non-transferable) exhibitor conference registration (valued at over $425).
- Five (5) additional (non-transferable) exhibit-only badges (these badges allow an individual
to set up/tear down and staff booth, valued at $275 total).
- Free one-time use of pre-conference attendee mailing list (address only and upon
request; valued at over $500).
- Listing and description in official Program Book—providing comprehensive information
about the scientific sessions, exhibits, and social events for the 2013 Annual Scientific
Meeting. Placed in the hands of more than 4,000 attendees, this invaluable on-site
resource is used many times throughout the meeting.
- Acknowledgement on Annual Scientific Meeting website.
- Complimentary refreshment breaks in the exhibit hall.
- Special discounted rates on advertising in the Annual Scientific Meeting Program Book.
|The Annual Scientific Meeting website is sponsored by the USC Davis School of Gerontology. For more information on programs, please visit gero.usc.edu.|