GSA's Annual Scientific Meeting brings together more than 4,000 of the brightest minds in the field of aging. This meeting is the premier gathering of gerontologists from both the United States and around the world.
Download the Exhibit/Sponsorship Prospectus & Program Advertisements.
Contact us to learn how to reach your target market.
Click here for the current floor plan.
The Gerontological Society of America’s 67th Annual Scientific Meeting is a unique opportunity to showcase your products, programs, publications, and other materials to a targeted audience of authorities in the field of gerontology. Exhibiting at GSA gives your organization exposure to more than 4,000 professionals from all over the United States, Canada, and many other countries.
You will be able to make important contacts with industry colleagues and there will be many opportunities to hear feedback and obtain ideas about future products and services. For more information, please contact Jason Hawthorne Petty at 202.587.2830 or
Who Exhibits?More than 100 exhibitors attend the GSA Annual Scientific Meeting, including:
- Government Agencies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Geriatric Care Centers
- Universities and Colleges
- Associations and Societies
- Nutritional Organizations and Suppliers
All booths are 10’ deep by 10’ wide and are available on a first-come, first-served basis!
GSA Attendee Section Affiliation
Social Research, Policy and Practice 19%
Biological Sciences 5%
Health Sciences 27%
Behavioral and Social Sciences 49%
GSA Attendee Career Focus
Patient Care 4%
Direct Service 2%
Research & Practice 60%
- One (1) free (non-transferable) exhibitor conference registration (valued at over
- Five (5) additional (non-transferable) exhibit only badges (these badges allow
individual to set up/tear down and staff booth, valued at $325 total).
- Free one-time use of pre-conference attendee mailing list (upon request) and
post-conference list. (Please note this list will not include phone, fax or e-mail
information. Valued at over $500).
- Listing and description in official Program Book providing comprehensive
information about the scientific sessions, exhibits, and social events for the 2014
Annual Scientific Meeting. Placed in the hands of more than 4,000 attendees, this
invaluable on-site resource is used many times throughout the meeting.
- Acknowledgment on Annual Scientific Meeting website.
- Complimentary refreshment breaks in Exhibit Hall.
- Special discounted rates on advertising in the Program Book including a 25%
discount for exhibitors with two or more booths! For more information please
|The Annual Scientific Meeting website is sponsored by the USC Davis School of Gerontology. For more information on programs, please visit gero.usc.edu.|