GSA extends complimentary registration to all working members of the media. This includes reporters, editors, publishers, electronic media producers, columnists, bloggers, and other editorial communicators who reach general or specialized audiences on a regular basis with news reports or fact-based analysis.
Applicants for media registration must provide:
- An editorial title that is verifiable or proof of an editorial assignment to cover the conference.
- A hard copy or link to a recent bylined article or audio/video story credited to you.
Online media must meet the following criteria:
- A website must post or update original aging-related news at least once a month.
- Website or e-news content must extend beyond links, forums, personal diaries, opinion, personal analysis, or information about the publishing organization’s activities and programs.
- A blog must reflect current aging-related news that is posted on a consistent daily or weekly basis.
Freelancers are asked to:
- Provide a letter or e-mail from a publisher, editor, or executive-level producer indicating that you are covering the GSA conference.
- (For those without advance assignments) Provide evidence of journalistic work previously produced or published in a subject area related to concerns in aging.
|The Annual Scientific Meeting website is sponsored by the USC Davis School of Gerontology. For more information on programs, please visit gero.usc.edu.|