Reach more than 4,000 professionals active in the field of aging at GSA's 66th Annual Scientific Meeting, taking place from November 20 to 24, 2013, in New Orleans!
Conducting a satellite can offer your company the unique opportunity to:
- Access more than 4,000 physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, psychologists, social workers, biologists, economists, and other professionals active in the field of aging from both the United States and around the world.
- Highlight your important gerontology programs and activities
- Increase the visibility of your initiatives among gerontologists and key decision makers
Note: A satellite symposium is a live educational program sponsored and funded by an outside organization. Additionally, it is neither sponsored nor endorsed by GSA. It is independently organized and offered by an external organization, but appended to the GSA Annual Scientific Meeting.
The application deadline is July 15th.
Recommended Satellite Symposia Topics of Interest: Pain, Cardiovascular Disease, Respiratory Diseases, Gastrointestinal Disease, Hypertension, Immunization, Vaccines, Influenza, Diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, Comparative Effectiveness Research, Sarcopenia, Obesity, VTE, Preventative Medicine, and Schizophrenia.
Thursday, November 21: 6:00am - 8:00am and 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday, November 22: 6:00am - 8:00am and 8:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday, November 23: 6:00am - 8:00am and 6:30pm - 8:30pm
The $15,000 fee for a satellite symposium includes:
- Application processing
- One meeting room at the conference
- Theater style, fire marshall-approved seating arrangement, standard podium, and head table for four (4)
- Two six-foot skirted tables, two chairs, and a power strip for registration outside the assigned meeting room
- Placement of one promotional sign (22” x 28”) displayed near main registration
- One-time use of GSA’s pre-show mailing list
- One-time use of GSA’s post-show mailing list
- Symposium announcement in GSA’s Final Program Book
- Symposium announcement on GSA’s Annual Scientific Meeting web site (linking to the providers’ web site, if provided)
Note: A $1,000 refundable deposit is required upon submission of the application. If the satellite symposium is not approved by the Program Committee, the deposit will be returned within 15 business days. Upon approval and acceptance, the symposium organizer will be invoiced for the balance, and payment is due 30 days after receipt.
2013 Satellite Symposium Brochure & Application (Coming Soon)