|Behavioral & Social Sciences|
|Social Research, Policy, & Practice|
Behavioral & Social Sciences (BSS)
- An MD or PhD conferred by a recognized graduate school.
- The requirement of a doctoral degree may be waived upon submission of evidence of outstanding contribution or performance in gerontology.
- Current and active involvement in the advancement of gerontology.
- Five (5) years of post-doctoral gerontological experience.
- Publication of at least five (5) works in refereed journals which contribute to the literature on gerontology in the behavioral or social sciences.